Installing Windows Azure EAI and EDI labs SDK
- Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 (Professional or +)
- .NET Framework 4 or +.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Microsoft Visual C# .NET
- Close all Visual Studio instances
- Uninstall any previous versions of the SDK from your machine
- Download WindowsAzureServiceBusEAI-EDILabsSDK.msi file from the link -> DOWNLOAD
- On the welcome screen press Next
3. Accept user licence terms
4. Specify the installation path
Well thats it. Installing the SDK is very easy, the azure sdk for integrating applications into the cloud is complete however we still dont have any mean to stablish a connection between our on-premise application and the azure cloud. So, NEXT STEP: Lets install Service Bus Connect, wich can now complicate a little bit the installation tutorial.
Thanks, Rui Pedro Machado rpmachado.wordpress.com